Torga Optical Chermside P/L
Delivery Policy updated 1 December 2020
Delivery of products
- All our lens products are made in Torga’s state of the art manufacturing facility and delivered to valid Australian postal addresses.
- The status of your order may be viewed on the Website using your order number.
- Products will be sent to the address specified by you on your order as soon as possible by standard mail services or as otherwise specified in your order. For low prescription lenses and in-stock products, we aim to deliver your order within 7, and for specifically manufactured lenses, 10 business days, of date of your order, subject to validation of your prescription. Torga does not guarantee the availability of products or dispatch times.
- Please inspect the products as soon as possible after delivery to check for any damage, defects or discrepancies. In the event there is a problem with the products please do not use the products and contact [email protected]as soon as possible.
- If products are returned to Torga as undeliverable, you will be contacted by email for confirmation of the delivery address. If no reply is received within a reasonable period and in any event within 30 days, then you will be refunded for the products, excluding specifically manufactured products, within 10 days of that date, less any reasonable costs legally incurred by Torga.